Pulse Active is looking for another Rock Star in our team!
As a Senior Events Sponsorship Executive, you will take care of sponsorship execution and activation within Pulse Active events. You will be a core member of our awesome sponsorship accounts team directly under the Managing partners to ensure that activation programs sold to sponsors are executed expertly and as envisioned by brands. In addition, a Senior Events Sponsorship Executive will be expected to creatively contribute to the ideation phase of sponsorship pitches.
- Take care of the sponsorship execution aspects of Pulse Active events, from pitch phase through execution phase, including advanced logistics communication, securing of physical needs and access, and on-site installation and execution, to ensure that all contracted deliverables owed to sponsors are executed in an industry-leading manner
- Professional and collaborative communication with Pulse Active events general production partners, to ensure successful sponsor executions that operate seamlessly within the framework of the general event in question
- Provide general support for the Sponsorship to ensure that all client pitches and proposals are presented in a manner that inspires client confidence
- Present ROI and promotional recaps to clients at end of each sold program to ensure retention of current business
- Research new and existing clients for sponsorship prospects. Anticipate client needs. Prepare research to inform and educate prospects on strategic insights which can be applied to the sponsorship opportunity
- Responsible for creating cohesive branded deck templates, evaluating and valuing sponsorship levels and pricing. Assist in writing customized activation concepts for sponsorships
- Monitor event industry trends and make recommendations to keep events team positioned as a leader in the industry and market.
- Work collaboratively with the members of the Pulse Active Marketing team, to ensure maximum sponsor opportunities and satisfaction
- Degree preferred in marketing, communications, hospitality or business-related field
- Minimum two years experience of sponsorship executions
- Experience within a major media agency or public relations company preferred
- Results-oriented focus and mindset
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Vietnamese & English speaking preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be effective at multi-tasking and have exceptional time-management skills
- Must have a positive, proactive attitude and be driven to optimize results for clients and partners
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours
- Strong network of activation-related contacts is preferred
How to apply?
Join us by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: [POSITION] – Your Name (Eg:[HR/ADMIN – Name]
Selected candidates will be contacted by phone or email.