Pulse Active is looking for another Rock Star in our team!
As the Marketing Manager, you will develop, lead, and execute the marcom strategy for our projects. You will work with the marketing team directly and coordinate with others under the Managing partners to ensure that our plans and campaigns are executed expertly. You exhibit an approachable and flexible attitude with the ability to remain high-energy and positive in an innovative and collaborative environment. You should possess creative problem solving with a strong attention to the detail.
- Manage marketing strategy in general for Pulse in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and identity.
- Manage all activities within the marketing department.
- Contribute to the development of event themes to align with content direction.
- Develop creative and innovative marcom strategy for Pulse’s projects.
- Create marcom plans outlining direct marketing and database strategies; and responsibility for implementation of marcom activities to achieve event revenue goals.
- Deliver marketing campaigns on time, to budget, to brief creative and copy, contributing throughout the process and providing final approval etc.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials and work closely with design lead.
- Manage contractors, contracts, marcom production schedules, and budget management.
- Evaluate marcom performance, post-event ROI tracking, and wrap-up reports
- Establish and develop relationships with internal and external partners
- Keep educated on the latest marcom tools applicable for improvements.
- Degree preferred in marketing, communications, hospitality or business-related field
- Minimum three years experience in the same position
- Experience within a major media agency or public relations company preferred
- Proven team leader with results-oriented focus
- Proven analytical and data decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills
- Vietnamese & English speaking preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be effective at multi-tasking and have exceptional time-management skills
- Must have a positive, proactive attitude and be driven to optimize results for clients and partners
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours
- Strong network of activation-related contacts is preferred
- Knowledge of content marketing landscape and event industry is recommended but not required
How to apply?
Join us by sending your CV to: email@example.com with the subject: [POSITION] – Your Name (Eg:[HR/ADMIN – Name]
Selected candidates will be contacted by phone or email.